Tuesday 5 April 2016

Spring Bouquets

I always love to have flowers around the house at all times of year - they can brighten up those gloomy days and dismal corners whatever the weather is doing. Spring time is always a lovely time of year to have some flowers dotted around the house - they can compliment and echo the early spring flowers that are blooming outside and bring the two together. Indoor flowers in spring are always a reminder of all that's to bloom and grow outside very soon. 

It's been especially busy in our household as I've recently launched my very first book, 'Life is for the Living' and then my book launch was closely followed by Mother's Day and Easter, so there's been lots of celebrating and I seem to have been thoroughly spoiled by friends and family during March with some very beautiful bouquets of flowers. 

The colours, mix of flowers and scents have been really be stunning: pale pink roses, carnations and lilies; deep blue hyacinths and brilliant golds; mixes of greens and pale peach roses and deep purples of verbena, bright pink gerberas and carnations offset with whites. 




















My book 'Life is for the Living' is available on Amazon - £8.99 for a paperback and £3.99 for a Kindle version - all proceeds are for charities that have supported me through my heart and double lung transplant. The link is below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment